To strengthen our team Paddle is looking for an ambitious project manager. Do you feel called? In function of your experience, we will adjust your onboarding trajectory. Because we build our websites with a central CMS Platform, you will quickly get more responsibilities and can start with your own projects: assisting customers during the analysis of their current website, setting up websites and also after the launch with advice and adjustments.
About the role
- Support web projects from A to Z. Thanks to our own CMS platform, you do not need any technical knowledge.
- Coordinating graphic design with our graphic team and our front-end developers
- Setting up new websites and making them ready for the client's editorial team (setup, configuration, the building of navigation, ...)
- Providing training to the editorial team of the client
- Guiding and advising the customer during the content build-up
- Administrative follow-up of projects via CRM system
What we are looking for
We are looking for a real go-getter in IT or commercial sciences. You are communicative and make easy contact with colleagues and customers.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English or French
- Interest in web design and IT
- Customer-oriented attitude
- You can work independently but also function well in a team
- You want to work with public organisations and (local) governments
- Experience as a web project manager
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS,...
- Knowledge of French
- Experience with or knowledge of CMS or Google Analytics or social media or ...
What we offer you
- A varied job where you will keep learning
- A challenging work environment in a young team
- Colleagues who know what they are talking about
- A fun, collegial working atmosphere
- An attractive remuneration package
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration (38 hours per week)
- A workplace in Ghent, possibility to work at home
As Paddle, we have developed our own Content Management System which is used by approximately 500 non-profit organizations in Flanders and Brussels for their website. This ranges from federal and Flemish governments to local authorities and schools. We are currently with 15 enthusiastic people and we would love to have you on our team.
Fill in the form below, upload your CV and motivation letter, and contact you as soon as possible.